Saturday, March 24, 2012

Prawning And Patin Fishing @Hai Bin

Last week one of our neighbour actually ask wheather we would want to go prawing at punggol Hai Bin. Wifey and me had never do prawning before, so we decided to give it a try. Prawning is not easy for us, really need to focus on the float.
Damage for prawning : $33 for 3 hours
Bait : Pig Liver




Mark and Evelyn


Our 1st timer Jenny


Our Pro, Xinyi


Jenny,Evelyn and Xinyi

Beside the prawning pond, there is this pond for Patin fishing which operate from 7pm to 3am. No reel, no bait, just a fishing rod with leader and hook.
Damage : $5 per rod (game over when line)

Paid $5 grab the rod and off I go to the pond. Within split second, FISH ON!!!


I went left right left again and line snap. Haha this thing is so addictive. I took out my wallet and went to the payment counter again. Second try, went left right left again, this time round the fish is tired and I manage to bring the fish to the side of the pond, grab the tail and I bought up that bugger.




My catch

It was a fun and additive game. Will be back for some Patin fishing soon.

3 comments:

  1. I think it's inconsiderate of you to use pig's liver as bait. Hope you won't do it agian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to go there??adress??

    ReplyDelete
  3. only patin in the pond ?

    ReplyDelete